- For job opportunities, please visit USAJOBS - The Federal Government's official employment site https://www.usajobs.gov/.
- Set up notifications - After creating your profile, search for jobs using keywords, location, job series, etc. (you can also do an advance search to enter more parameters), save your search and activate the option to get notifications daily or weekly. You will now receive notifications directly to your email when jobs are posted based on your search parameters.
Some Careers Search Shortcuts
- Human Resources
- Business, Industry, and Programs
Explore some Hiring Paths
- Students & recent graduates - Find out more information about federal internships and job opportunities through the Pathways and other student programs
- Individuals with disabilities - You can apply and compete for any job for which you are eligible and meet the qualifications, but you also may be eligible for a special hiring authority.
- Veterans - If you’re a Veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions, you may be eligible for veterans’ preference.
Learn about the Federal Application Process
- Create a USAJOBS Profile. First, you need to create an account and complete your profile to apply to any job on USAJOBS.
- Search for Jobs.
- Review Job Announcement.
- Prepare your application in USAJOBS.
- Submit application to agency.
USAJobs Virtual Training Events https://www.usajobs.gov/Notification/Events/
Click on image below to see video tutorial on how to apply for a federal job.
Glory Global Solutions https://www.glory-global.com/en-us/careers/career-opportunities/